What can you tell me about...
- A general introduction (NYT)
- A useful smartphone application (iPhone; Android)
- Meditation, mindfulness and the brain (NrN article)
Do brain training games like "Lumosity" work?
- Probably not (statement)
How can I improve my memory?
What are personality disorders?
Examples from the media of people who likely suffer –
Why see a psychologist?
How can I be a better person?
How can I get more out of life?
- How to get more happiness in your life: An excellent, free, online course at Yale.
- How to be more productive (Freakonomics)
- Failure is your friend (Freakonomics)
- In praise of maintenance (Freakonomics)
Success, failure, anxiety
The news stresses me out
- Heavyweight: A sardonic self-deprecating host explores the utility of finishing what is undone. Try "Milt."
- Everything, nothing, Harvey Keitel (BBC3)
- Everybody scream (The Truth)