The Benjamin Lab
Brain mapping and cognition in epilepsy
- If you are a patient referred to see Dr. Benjamin at Yale Neuropsychology, you can visit Yale Neurology, or use this site to find out about what clinical neuropsychological assessment is prior to your appointment.
- If you are a clinical neuroscientist interested in language fMRI for patient care, resources are here.
- Our free battery for clinical fMRI, the Open Multilingual Language fMRI Battery, was updated in December 2017. It includes English, Farsi, Greek, Hindi, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (European), and Spanish (South American; European) versions of our tasks, and versions of some of the best–studied alternatives.
- If you are a researcher, an overview of our research is here.
- We just had our pre-surgical language mapping approach published, and the first paper from the Yale Survey in Clinical Language fMRI is under review (preprint available).