Christopher Benjamin, Ba, Ma (Clin. Neuro), PhD
Dr. Benjamin is a clinical neuropsychologist and Assistant Professor in Yale Neurology and Neurosurgery. He completed his PhD training in neuropsychology at the University of Melbourne, Australia and his research fellowship training at Boston Children’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School. He was a clinical fellow at University of California Los Angeles where he was the epilepsy fellow and Chief Fellow in neuropsychology. He currently works clinically as a member of Yale's Comprehensive Epilepsy Center where he also contributes language fMRI mapping.
- Todd Constable, PhD is a Professor of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging and of Neurosurgery and the Director MRI Research at Yale's Medical Resonance Research Center.
- Stephan Bickel, MD is a neurologist and epileptologist at Hofstra Northwell Health and the Feinstein Center for Neuroscience.
- Monika Połczyńska PhD. Dr. Polczynska is a linguist specializing in language fMRI at UCLA.
Isha Dhingra, MD, MBBS
Isha completed her residency in Psychiatry from Grant Medical College in Mumbai, India, in 2016, and worked with us through 2017-18 as a Visiting Research Scientist. She focused on the design, analysis and collection of language fMRI data in surgical planning in epilepsy. She is currently a postdoctoral fellow in the Li lab at Yale.
Michael Vanderlind, MS, MPhil
Michael received his BS in Psychology in 2011 from The University of Texas at Austin and is currently completing his PhD at Yale. He worked with us through 2017-18 as a clinical and research extern, assisting on a studies of cognitive assessment in epilepsy. He is currently a psychology intern at Cornell.
Noah Markowitz, B.S.
Noah graduated from UVM in 2015 and was an intern with the lab in 2018 to improve the analysis and management of our clinical data. He recently joined Dr. Bickel's lab at Northwell health.
- José Ribas Fernandes, MD, PhD. Dr. Fernandes collaborated with the lab from 01-04.2018 on a study of verbal memory assessment in epilepsy.
- Nina Ferreri. Nina was a research intern with the lab from 06.2017–08.2017 who played a key role in developing our clinical database.
- Alexa Li. Alexa was a research intern responsible to Dr. Benjamin from 06.2015–01.2016 who assisted in the design and collection of data for our two survey studies on practices and outcomes in clinical fMRI.